Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: WANT LIST

  1. #11
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    <font size="6">I got 4 dolls in one week!</font>

    Beat that!

  2. #12
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    <font size="6">Newbie Baby!!!</font>ff65ba7c

    (SLURP!!!) [img]tongue.gif[/img] 18 dolies in 6 months!!!...3 Dollies a month???!!!!....ewwwwwwwwww...
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] WICKED!!! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] I LOVE IT!!! You deserve a special recognition for this!

    Hey!....yeahhhh..., "by Jove"...I think she has beaten out Chauster regarding the amount of Dollies purchases per month! HA!

    <font size="6">"DOLLIE ACADEMY AWARD" nomination here!!!!</font><font color="red">.....mwahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!</font>

    BTW: <font size="6">Welcome to the board!!!</font>

  3. #13
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board! It sounds like you have a great collection of dolls! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •